Apply for Junior Back End Java Engineer
January 6th, 2021
Kyiv / Kharkiv / Lviv / Dnipro / Uzhgorod / Remote
- 2+ years of experience in Java
- Knowledge of microservice oriented architectures
- Working experience with Tomcat, Spring Boot, Dropwizard, Maven, Linux, Jenkins, GIT, Docker
- Understanding and knowledge of MySQL and MongoDB
- Good communication skills and high understanding of different technical solutions
- Fast learner and have an open mind to learn new things in a collaborative environment
- Level of English: Upper-Intermediate
As a plus
- Working experience with Kafka
- Computer Science, Software Programming or Engineering graduate
As a Junior engineer you will become a core member and have an important role in building up casino, payment or authentication oriented teams at KitRUM dedicated to support the development in the client’s company.
- Executing on casino, a payment or an authentication related projects such as casino/ payments/ authentication & regulatory integrations, improving clients’ products, implementing compliance related changes to services flows and so on
- Supporting and knowledge-transferring of skills and technical know-how in relations to company technical solutions
- Encouraging to new ideas
- Communicating with Team Lead and distributed teams on client’s side
- High compensation according to your technical skills
- Long-term projects (12m+) with great Customers
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule
- Democratic management style & friendly environment
- WFH mode
- Annual Paid vacation — 15 b/days + unpaid vacation
- Paid sick leaves — 6 b/days per year
- Ukrainian official holidays
- Corporate Perks (external training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings)
- Cozy office in the center of the city
- Coffee, cookies and other goodies
- Professional and personal growth
Client’s company is a leading player in the rapidly growing market for online gaming via mobile, tablet and computer, with well-known brands and strong positions, primarily in casino and sports betting. The client is serving entertainment services in a $100bn industry that is fast growing.
You will work closely with distributed client’s team from Stockholm, Umeå, Istanbul, London, Malta and Poland.
Today the company is a big player in the iGaming industry, operating more than 20 brands across the world with several gaming licenses.
Client’s team covers dozens of releases per week consisting of multiple deployables each and hundreds of millions of transactions every month.
They actively encourage people to explore new areas, new ways of working, new aspects of the business to continue learning and move forward in their careers. Taking risks is ok, as long as we are always learning which makes the client’s company the perfect environment.