Apply for Lead Back End Java Engineer
November 6th, 2020
Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, Dnipro, Uzhgorod, Remote
- 7+ years of experience in Java
- Knowledge of microservice oriented architectures
- Working experience with Tomcat, Spring boot, Dropwizard, Kafka, Maven, Linux, Jenkins, GIT, Docker
- Proven experience with MySQL, MongoDB
- Good communication skills and self-driven/sufficient on technical solutions.
- Ability to execute on bigger projects without additional support
- Level of English: Upper-Intermediate
As s plus
Previous experience in iGaming and even integrating providers such as:
- Casino providers (i.e. Netent, PlayNGo)
- Regulatory providers (i.e. BankID, NemID, Schufa, etc)
- Payment providers (i.e. Trustly, Wirecard, Skrill, etc)
- Taking part in hiring further team members
- Supporting and knowledge-transferring of skills and technical know-how in relations to company technical solutions
- Executing on casino, a payment or an authentication related projects such as casino/ payments/ authentication & regulatory integrations, improving clients’ products, implementing compliance related changes to services flows and so on
- Encouraging to new ideas
- Monitoring multiple projects at the same time
- Supporting the team to boost their skills to create a stimulating work environment
- Being an engine to improve the product and boost team productivity
- High compensation according to your technical skills
- Long-term projects (12m+) with great Customers
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule
- Democratic management style & friendly environment
- WFH mode
- Annual Paid vacation — 15 b/days + unpaid vacation
- Paid sick leaves — 6 b/days per year
- Ukrainian official holidays
- Corporate Perks (external training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings)
- Cozy office in the center of the city
- Coffee, cookies and other goodies
- Professional and personal growth
Client’s company is a leading player in the rapidly growing market for online gaming via mobile, tablet and computer, with well-known brands and strong positions, primarily in casino and sports betting. The client is serving entertainment services in a $100 bn industry that is fast growing.
You will work closely with distributed client’s team from Stockholm, Umeå, Istanbul, London, Malta and Poland.
Today the company is a big player in the iGaming industry, operating more than 20 brands across the world with several gaming licenses.
Client’s team covers dozens of releases per week consisting of multiple deployables each and hundreds of millions of transactions every month.
They actively encourage people to explore new areas, new ways of working, new aspects of the business to continue learning and move forward in their careers. Taking risks is ok, as long as we are always learning which makes the client’s company the perfect environment.