Apply for Lead Backend Engineer (Golang)
September 18th, 2020
Kyiv, Kharkiv, Uzhgorod, Lviv, Krakow (Poland), Remote
- 5+ years of hands-on IT engineering experience;
- Developing DApps or interacting with blockchains;
- Understands the deployment process, and is comfortable with docker, containers, and kubernetes;
- Familiarity with event driven architectures, Kafka, and comfortable with eventual consistency;
- Has a strong understanding of application and API security;
- Has led end-to-end development on at least project spanning one or more teams;
- Level of English: Advanced;
- Watched all seasons of “Rick and Morty”.
As a plus
- You can quickly gains proficiency when exposed to unfamiliar technical patterns, systems, or languages;
- Is able to unblock individuals when they are faced with technical challenges;
- Strong communication skills, you can collaborate well with other non-technical functions (e.g. Product & Design);
- Has the courage to try out new tools, fail fast, and dive into unknowns to solve new and challenging problems.
To help shift the technological landscape within the company through experimentation and auditing of emerging tech stacks, while shaping the way new technology is introduced to, and adopted by, new audiences throughout the world.
- High compensation according to your technical skills
- Long-term projects (12m+) with great Customers
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule
- Democratic management style & friendly environment
- WFH option (Possibility to work from home)
- Annual Paid vacation — 15 b/days + unpaid vacation
- Paid sick leaves — 6 b/days per year
- Ukrainian official holidays
- Corporate Perks (external training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings)
- Cozy office in the center of the city
- Coffee, cookies and other goodies
- Professional and personal growth
The client is a Canadian company that created a blockchain product for entertainment and games that supports digital collectibles. The company creates products tailored to the needs of users and ensures the decentralization of items that are valuable for customers.
The company team members are humble and curious entrepreneurs, builders, and tinkerers who share a passion to demystify blockchain technology and tap its potential to create change in the world. They are all driven by an insatiable thirst for learning and development, and that’s what brings them together.