Apply for Lead Blockchain Engineer
September 18th, 2020
Kyiv, Kharkiv, Uzhgorod, Lviv, Krakow (Poland), Remote
- 5+ years of hands-on IT engineering experience;
- Demonstrated excellence in software engineering; including exposure to distributed systems, scalability, and algorithms, preferably in Golang;
- Demonstrated excellence in building and scaling infrastructure-as-a-service solutions;
- Focused on delivering impact and results to the makers and consumers who will use the ecosystem;
- Committed to personal and professional growth and willing to both learn from and teach a high-performance team;
- Excited about joining an open and honest work environment with supportive, ego-free colleagues committed to solving hard problems;
- Level of English: Advanced;
- Watched all seasons of “Rick and Morty”.
- Build an innovative blockchain as the foundation for an entire ecosystem of consumer applications, starting with games, collectibles, and the apps that interact with them;
- Defy accepted wisdom on the scalability of blockchain platforms;
- Design, develop, and deploy new systems that enhance throughput, latency, availability, and security;
- Apply cutting-edge research and new developments to daily work;
- Ensure that our work is ethical and values-driven to create a positive impact on the world.
- High compensation according to your technical skills
- Long-term projects (12m+) with great Customers
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule
- Democratic management style & friendly environment
- WFH option (Possibility to work from home)
- Annual Paid vacation — 15 b/days + unpaid vacation
- Paid sick leaves — 6 b/days per year
- Ukrainian official holidays
- Corporate Perks (external training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings)
- Cozy office in the center of the city
- Coffee, cookies and other goodies
- Professional and personal growth
The client is a Canadian company that created a blockchain product for entertainment and games that supports digital collectibles. The company creates products tailored to the needs of users and ensures the decentralization of items that are valuable for customers.
Your future team is a humble and curious bunch of builders and scientists who share a passion for blockchain technology and the new kinds of software it enables.