June 18th, 2020
Kharkiv, Kyiv, Uzhhorod
- 7+ years of experience in software development
- Proficiency in Node.js
- Experience using GraphQL
- Proven experience in cloud computing and AWS
- Working experience with React.js
- Leading the team of at least 5 people for 2+ years.
- Experience in x-functional work – SCRUM
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Solid experience in implementation of testing
- Level of English: Advanced
As a plus
- Experience with Java, Python, Kotlin, PHP
- Good experience in infrastructure developing using Golang, AWS and Docker
- Watched all seasons of “Rick and Morty”.
- Ability to create clean, well-documented and efficient code
- Influence technical decisions and improve development processes and infrastructure
- Design, develop, and implement solutions leveraging Node.js
- Maintain and enhance large scale API system
- Participation in daily stand-ups and grooming with client’s team
- Collaborate with the client and other team members and stakeholders on the project
- Leading the team
- High compensation according to your technical skills
- Long-term projects (12m+) with great Customers
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule
- Democratic management style & friendly environment
- WFH option (Possibility to work from home)
- Annual Paid vacation — 15 b/days + unpaid vacation
- Paid sick leaves — 6 b/days per year
- Ukrainian official holidays
- Corporate Perks (external training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings)
- Cozy office in the center of the city
- Coffee, cookies and other goodies
- Professional and personal growth
Client’s company provides platforms for users to create a website on a computer, smartphone or tablet using a simple intuitive interface.
The company is privately headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, with offices in Munich and Tokyo. The team is programming two platforms which offer free and paid plans.
1st is an AI-powered website-builder designed for users with basic computer skills and automates most of the website building process. It uses artificial intelligence to get to know the user, their business, and their goals, then builds a website that is already fully personalized to meet their needs.
2nd is a drag and drop style website builder and hosting service which is suitable for users with some coding skills.