Apply for Lead UI/UX Designer
May 25th, 2022
Kharkiv, Kyiv, Uzhhorod, Dnipro, Lviv, Remote
– 5+ years of user research and product design experience with proven impact in a role leading research/product design role
– Experience using design software like Sketch, Figma, and the Adobe suites
– Experience working with wireframing/prototyping tools to clearly communicate your ideas
to other teams and stakeholders.
– Experience with mobile-first web responsive design
– Passionate and willing to help build better products
– Experience in design, especially with prototyping tools.
– Experience with Design Thinking, Design Sprints, and workshops
– Portfolio demonstrating prior design work, methodology, and deliverables (reports or key findings)
– Level of English: Upper-Intermediate
As a plus
– Mobile experience in two-sided marketplaces in e-commerce, dating apps or
– High compensation according to your technical skills
– Long-term projects (12m+) with great Customers
– 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule
– Democratic management style & friendly environment
– WFH mode
– Annual Paid vacation — 20 b/days + unpaid vacation
– Paid sick leaves — 6 b/days per year
– Ukrainian official holidays
– Corporate Perks (external training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings)
– Cozy office in the center of the city
– Coffee, cookies and other goodies
– Professional and personal growth
– Discover user behavior
– Assess product performance, design web, and mobile applications
– Talk to users, and validate product prototypes
– Collaborate closely and iteratively with product, engineering and cross-functional teams to turn complex problems into intuitive, helpful experiences
The client is a matchmaking startup dedicated to putting fun and romance back into dating.
Now it is transforming into a company that has a rigorously tested system that helps clients maximize their chance of finding relationship success and fulfillment. In order to support this transformation, they are building a new platform that helps to shepherd their customers along their journey.
The client is based in the USA, San Francisco, and New York, and currently expanding into Los Angeles, Chicago, Miami, and other states. They have wide press coverage in such magazines as Forbes, The New York Times, Business Insider, celebrity clients, and reams of romantic success stories.