Apply for Middle/Senior Data Warehouse Engineer
November 20th, 2020
Kyiv, Kharkiv, Uzhhorod, Lviv, Dnipro, Remote
- 3+ years of experience in Data Warehouse/Data Integration
- Knowledge and understanding of data warehouse concepts (such as Kimball or Inmon methodologies)
- Hands-on experience using one of the mainstream data integration products such as Talend or similar
- Experience in managing semantic layer of Business Intelligence/Analytical platforms such as Tableau or similar
- Extensive experience in SQL query writing and optimization experience
- Strong experience of the mainstream DBMS like MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.
- Ability to obtain, analyze and synthesize information from multiple sources
- Good problem-solving skills
- Keen attention to detail and data quality
- English Level: Upper-Intermediate
As a plus
- Basic experience in business analysis and requirements gathering from business users
- Previous work experience with databases greater than 1TB will be considered an asset
- Experience with columnar databases such as Amazon Redshift
- Experience with AWS or GPC cloud platform services
- Experience with in cloud environment will be considered an asset
Be a part of the team responsible for maintenance and further development of the existing company data warehouse system in cloud environment (AWS), which acts as a single point of truth for making data driven business decisions.
The work will consist of data modelling and data transformation design, development of new and improving existing data load processes, ensuring that the data warehouse has the best architecture, data quality, and that the system is performant, scalable & maintainable, while processing high volumes of data and executing complex ETL and reporting queries.
- High compensation according to your technical skills
- Long-term projects (12m+) with great Customers
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule
- Democratic management style & friendly environment
- WFH mode
- Annual Paid vacation — 15 b/days + unpaid vacation
- Paid sick leaves — 6 b/days per year
- Ukrainian official holidays
- Corporate Perks (external training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings)
- Cozy office in the center of the city
- Coffee, cookies and other goodies
- Professional and personal growth
Client’s company is a leading player in the rapidly growing market for online gaming via mobile, tablet and computer, with well-known brands and strong positions, primarily in casino and sports betting. The client is serving entertainment services in a $100bn industry that is fast growing.
You will work closely with distributed client’s team from Stockholm, Umeå, Istanbul, London, Malta and Poland.
Today the company is a big player in the iGaming industry, operating more than 20 brands across the world with several gaming licenses.
Client’s team covers dozens of releases per week consisting of multiple deployables each and hundreds of millions of transactions every month.
They actively encourage people to explore new areas, new ways of working, new aspects of the business to continue learning and move forward in their careers. Taking risks is ok, as long as we are always learning which makes the client’s company the perfect environment.