Apply for Middle QA Engineer
December 7th, 2020
Kyiv, Kharkiv, Uzhgorod, Lviv, Dnipro, Remote
- 3+ years of experience in technical testing
- Understanding of Git, builds and testing against versions
- Understanding of debugging failing tests using dev console
- Ability to report bugs, prioritize and plan the fixes within squads
- Good understanding of analyzing requirements, performing impact assessments and estimating
- Experience in automating testing
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Structured thinking and acting
- Level of English: Upper-Intermediate
As a plus
- Experience with JIRA / TestRail or similar test management tools
- Experience with REST-API testing using Postman/SoapUI or any other similar frameworks
- Understanding of Cypress, Selenium or Appium test automation frameworks
- Experience working in Agile methods like SCRUM / KANBAN
- Experience with complex systems with several external integrations, currencies and payment integrations
As a Middle QA engineer, you will participate in test case planning, creation and execution activities.
- Analyzing user stories and creating test cases to cover all the different user combinations
- Executing test cases to identify bugs and improving the software quality
- Running regression tests for every release
- Writing and maintaining automation tests for new/existing features
- Estimating test activities to better gauge how long a test activity might take to complete
- Coordinating test activities during different phases of the project
- Communicating with all stakeholders to report the status of the test and to highlighting any issues that might hamper the release
- High compensation according to your technical skills
- Long-term projects (12m+) with great Customers
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule
- Democratic management style & friendly environment
- WFH mode
- Annual Paid vacation — 15 b/days + unpaid vacation
- Paid sick leaves — 6 b/days per year
- Ukrainian official holidays
- Corporate Perks (external training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings)
- Cozy office in the center of the city
- Coffee, cookies and other goodies
- Professional and personal growth
Client’s company is a leading player in the rapidly growing market for online gaming via mobile, tablet and computer, with well-known brands and strong positions, primarily in casino and sports betting. The client is serving entertainment services in a $100bn industry that is fast growing.
You will work closely with a distributed client’s team from Stockholm, Umeå, Istanbul, London, Malta and Poland.
Today the company is a big player in the iGaming industry, operating more than 20 brands across the world with several gaming licenses.
Client’s team covers dozens of releases per week consisting of multiple deployables each and hundreds of millions of transactions every month.
They actively encourage people to explore new areas, new ways of working, new aspects of the business to continue learning and move forward in their careers. Taking risks is ok, as long as we are always learning which makes the client’s company the perfect environment.