Apply for Middle/Senior IT Recruiter (Kharkiv)
October 9th, 2020
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as an IT recruiter;
- Deep understanding of the software development domain;
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search);
- Knowledge of various recruiting tools (with emphasis on candidate searches);
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Analytical skills and keen attention to detail;
- Intermediate English or above (we conduct 80% of HR interview in English to check the candidate’s level);
- You have watched the Rick and Morty series.
- Coordinate the full-cycle recruitment process for multiple roles to move candidates through the interview process as smoothly and quickly as possible;
- Create new ways to engage passive candidates through sourcing and social media;
- Compose, monitor and maintain job postings on various job boards;
- Proactively develop applicant database via active recruiting, obtaining referrals and re-activating candidates;
- Screen candidates resumes, conduct interviews, give feedback to candidates;
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience.
- High compensation according to your skills
- Interesting and challenging vacancies
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule
- Democratic management style & friendly environment
- WFH option (Possibility to work from home)
- Annual Paid vacation — 15 b/days + unpaid vacation
- Paid sick leaves — 6 b/days per year
- Ukrainian official holidays
- Corporate Perks (external training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings)
- Cozy office in the center of the city
- Coffee, cookies and other goodies
- Professional and personal growth
Last year we grew 2x compared to the previous year. Join us to help us build a great team of top-tier IT industry players.
Here at KitRUM, we bring together experts in software development, architecture design, and marketing to help our customers grow their businesses. Headquartered in sunny Florida, US, we have our offices in Kharkiv, Kyiv, Uzhgorod, and Krakow, Poland.
We are fans of automation and optimization. Even when it comes to hiring people. We keep our data clean and well-organized using CRM and a bunch of other tools that save time.
We are selective in terms of the people whom we bring on board and focus only friendly, smart, easy-going folks with a good sense of humor and geeks in their hearts who are looking for a healthy long-term non-toxic work-life balanced engagement. 🙂
It should be a pleasure to recruit and headhunt for a caring company in a friendly environment.