Apply for Middle/Senior React.js Developer
February 18th, 2021
Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Uzhgorod, Lviv, Remote
- 3-5+ years of experience in frontend development
- Proficiency and strong experience with React.js and Redux
- Experience with Material-UI
- Experience with React-Router (SPA)
- Level of English: Upper-Intermediate
As a plus
- Ability to work with HTML/CSS
- Work from scratch on single page application
- Implement new components and pages using Material-UI framework and integrate with API functional
- Maintain transparent communication within the team / other departments within the company
- Participate in brainstorming meetings to discuss existing issues and new ideas
- Develop further current skill set both from technological and soft skills perspective
- High compensation according to your technical skills
- Long-term projects (12m+) with great Customers
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule
- Democratic management style & friendly environment
- WFH option (Possibility to work from home)
- Annual Paid vacation — 15 b/days + unpaid vacation
- Paid sick leaves — 6 b/days per year
- Ukrainian official holidays
- Corporate Perks (external training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings)
- Cozy office in the center of the city
- Coffee, cookies and other goodies
- Professional and personal growth
Client’s company is a privately held telecommunications company that operates one of the largest globally connected IPv4+IPv6 networks in the world. Their focus is delivering low-latency, high performance BGP any cast for global businesses.
Brilliant opportunity to be a part of global project in telecommunication domain. Previously, the client built and released the 5th largest global network by number of peers (other ISPs) in the World.
The new service that is planned to be built from scratch allows users to deploy and manage basic virtual machines to different locations at an hourly cost. Hourly billing and resources — a clean and easy UI and not to „over fill” our service with k8s, object storage, and the thousand other features these platforms will include. The aim is to integrate the new portal with the client’s existing backend for resources, building a new frontend to manage billing and portal actions.
It’s planned to be a simple, easy, fast and no frills self-service platform.