Apply for Product Owner
November 6th, 2020
Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, Dnipro, Uzhgorod, Remote
- Minimum 3 years of experience in product development/management
- Focus on details and quality
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects in parallel
- Preferably experience working with remote stakeholders
- Ability to be the spider in the net to liaise with internal departments and third parties/partners
- Comfortable to take on new tasks and not to be afraid when faced with challenges
- Good listener that tend to snap up great ideas, including your own
- Ability to prioritize your work and also guide teams in the release processes.
- Level of English: Fluent
As a plus
- Previous experience in betting and/or online gaming industry
- Previous experience in streaming
- Experience in working for Agile organizations
- Experience in writing detailed user stories, specifications and requirements for new features.
- Watched all seasons of “Rick and Morty”
- Have ownership of delivering all new types of features of clients’ brands, ranging from new registration flows to new third-party integrations
- Deliver new features together with stakeholders, the design/UX team and the internal tech team
- Have the responsibility to identify the underlying need behind a feature request
- Explore and suggest impressive solutions together with the design team
- Make sure all features are delivered in the most efficient way possible
- Need to be on top of the game to know what’s going on in the rest of the gaming world — everything to meet the needs and expectations of our customers
- High compensation according to your technical skills
- Long-term projects (12m+) with great Customers
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule
- Democratic management style & friendly environment
- WFH mode
- Annual Paid vacation — 15 b/days + unpaid vacation
- Paid sick leaves — 6 b/days per year
- Ukrainian official holidays
- Corporate Perks (external training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings)
- Cozy office in the center of the city
- Coffee, cookies and other goodies
- Professional and personal growth
Client’s company is a leading player in the rapidly growing market for online gaming via mobile, tablet and computer, with well-known brands and strong positions, primarily in casino and sports betting. The client is serving entertainment services in a $100bn industry that is fast growing.
You will work closely with distributed client’s team from Stockholm, Umeå, Istanbul, London, Malta and Poland.
Today the company is a big player in the iGaming industry, operating more than 20 brands across the world with several gaming licenses.
Client’s team covers dozens of releases per week consisting of multiple deployables each and hundreds of millions of transactions every month.
They actively encourage people to explore new areas, new ways of working, new aspects of the business to continue learning and move forward in their careers. Taking risks is ok, as long as we are always learning which makes the client’s company the perfect environment.