Apply for Sales Manager
September 17th, 2020
- Understanding of IT area & basic technical background
- Upper Intermediate English is a must (written & spoken)
- Experience working with Google products
- Good communication & negotiations skills
- Knowledge of sales principles/methods/techniques
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Detail-oriented, critical thinker and performance-driven
- Open-minded, easygoing, flexible, inquisitive, persuasive
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks
- Initiative at work & learning skills & responsibility
- Business-oriented approach
As a plus
- Experience as a Researcher or Lead Generator
- Technical background
- BA principles background
- Email / Linkedin business correspondence in a timely manner;
- Introduction call with potential clients;
- Participation in sales analytics;
- Keeping records in the DataBase/CRM system (Zoho CRM);
- Working with Google products: Drive, Calendar, Spreadsheets, etc.
- Full Time workload (40/h per week)
- Competitive compensation according to your skills
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule
- Democratic management style & friendly environment
- WFH option (Possibility to work from home)
- Annual Paid vacation — 15 b/days + Ukrainian holidays
- Paid sick leaves — 6 b/days per year
- Corporate Perks (external training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings)
- Cozy office in the center of the city
- Coffee, cookies and other goodies
- Professional and personal growth
- Mentoring during the work process
KitRUM is a software development services provider. We believe it’s all about the people. Right people.
Since 2014, we’ve been helping CxOs of technology companies world-wide to get access to the most talented software engineers from Ukraine and Poland building software solutions for large enterprises, new ventures, and NGOs in the most risk-proof and cost-effective way possible.
We are looking for a young specialist who is interested in the IT sphere to take the position of Sales Manager.
– We are easy going with a good sense of humor.
– We try to keep the atmosphere in the team of 4 sales enthusiasts, relaxed and unconcerned.
– We have a flexible working schedule, however, it is pretty important to work in the office during the probation period in order to catch up things faster. The more, the better.
– We are friendly and open to do our best to make the new person feel comfortable and well-educated while working with us. Any kind of questions and/or proactiveness are always welcome.