Apply for Senior Cloud Engineer/Architect
September 29th, 2020
Kyiv, Kharkiv, Uzhgorod, Lviv, Krakow, Remote
- 5+ years of experience working as a System or DevOps Engineer
- Strong Linux administration skills, Github, TravisCI
- Solid experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Terraform
- Strong OKTA skills
- Understanding CNCF principles, values and patterns.
- Experience of working with an internet facing highly available environment.
- Strong knowledge of DevOps, Linux Administration, Application Support, CI and Service Delivery.
- Experience with source control management (Git).
- Scripting/programming language (Ruby, Python, Go, Shell, etc.)
- English — Advanced
As a plus
- Experience with Golang
- Experience with Azure and Google Cloud
- Manage accounts in one single organisation (100+). Potentially cross accounting stuff will be needed also.
- Develop a system for managing AWS accounts in one single organization (100+).
- Potentially working with cross accounting stuff and other cloud service providers (Azure, Google Cloud).
- Managing all accesses via OKTA. CI/CD process which could be designed from scratches
- High compensation according to your technical skills
- Long-term projects (12m+) with great Customers
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule
- Democratic management style & friendly environment
- WFH option (Possibility to work from home)
- Annual Paid vacation — 15 b/days + unpaid vacation
- Paid sick leaves — 6 b/days per year
- Ukrainian official holidays
- Corporate Perks (external training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings)
- Cozy office in the center of the city
- Coffee, cookies and other goodies
- Professional and personal growth
Our client is a German company that provides reliable, interoperable Linux, cloud infrastructure and storage solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility.
With over 25 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help their customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services.
The world’s largest independent open source pioneer is seeking for talented and ambitious Cloud Engineer/Architect to work for a market leader on the complex project and drive the internal processes.