Apply for Senior DevOps Engineer
September 18th, 2020
Kyiv, Kharkiv, Uzhgorod, Lviv, Dnipro, Krakow (Poland), Remote
- 5+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer
- Experience setting up and maintaining cloud infrastructure in AWS
- Experience using Puppet, Git and Docker for continuous integration
- Proficiency in networks and security (VPN, routing, firewalls)
- Hands-on experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB and Redis databases
- Experience with Apache, NGINX and Tomcat web servers
- Experience with Linux/Unix environment
- Knowledge of Shell and Python automation tools
- Detail-oriented with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Team worker
- Level of English: Upper-Intermediate; Spanish is a plus
- Watched all seasons of “Rick and Morty”.
Maintenance and continuously improvement client’s systems infrastructure, automating key processes such as setup, deployment and monitoring. You are expected to proactively take care of the platforms like your own little tech babies, improving your skills in the process and staying up to date with the latest technologies.
- High compensation according to your technical skills
- Long-term projects (12m+) with great Customers
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule
- Democratic management style & friendly environment
- WFH option (Possibility to work from home)
- Annual Paid vacation — 15 b/days + unpaid vacation
- Paid sick leaves — 6 b/days per year
- Ukrainian official holidays
- Corporate Perks (external training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings)
- Cozy office in the center of the city
- Coffee, cookies and other goodies
- Professional and personal growth
Client is a technology company that designs and develops digital music products and services and a world leader in music usage monitoring currently working with 30% of all world Copyright Collecting Societies.
The platform monitors uninterruptedly more than 5,500 sources of music including radios, TVs, streams and venues around the world and compares against 50M unique songs to serve their clients from all around the world. Today their monitoring platform delivers 26 million identifications monthly and overviews 1 trillion digital transactions yearly.
Client’s services run on AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, Terraform, etc), even though they have some physical servers here and there. They are strongly oriented to infrastructure-as-code solutions. Client’s team use Docker and they’d like to start using clusters like EKS. Also they use Apache, NGINX and Tomcat web servers.