Apply for Senior Front End Developer (Three.js)
August 28th, 2020
Kharkiv, Kyiv, Uzshorod, Dnipro, Lviv, Remote
- 7+ years of experience in software development
- Experienced with WebPack, Babel, npm.
- Experienced with Git branching, rebasing and merging.
- Team player and fast learner.
- Diligent and detail-oriented
- Experienced in software development best practices (unit testing, continuous integration, continuous delivery, e2e testing)
- Level of English: Upper-Intermediate
As a plus
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform or similar cloud platforms.
- Practical experience with Kubernetes or similar deployment technologies.
- Exposure to machine learning concepts applied to computer vision.
- Experience with computational geometry concepts.
- Experience with Gatsby and Netlify
- Watched all seasons of “Rick and Morty”.
- Lead client’s efforts developing a stunning, modern and performant web application that defines how the users engage with building data
- Implement server push notifications using websockets in the React app.
- Implement a custom viewer to visualize a photo tour and point clouds simultaneously.
- Refactor the application continuously for maintainability.
- Improve the performance of our React application.
- Write new UI components using Storyboard.
- Participate in the team’s daily stand ups and weekly demos.
- Actively contribute to growing the knowledge base of the team.
- Comply with software development best practices and code reviews.
- Work with backend engineers to define the API endpoints that your application will require.
- High compensation according to your technical skills
- Long-term projects (12m+) with great Customers
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule
- Democratic management style & friendly environment
- WFH option (Possibility to work from home)
- Annual Paid vacation — 15 b/days + unpaid vacation
- Paid sick leaves — 6 b/days per year
- Ukrainian official holidays
- Corporate Perks (external training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings)
- Cozy office in the center of the city
- Coffee, cookies and other goodies
- Professional and personal growth
Think of the client’s platform as a GoogleMaps for buildings. Moreover, the company was the first spin-out of Google X. The company works with large-scale real estate tenants and building owner-operators in the US, UK and Asia. Their clients need accurate and usable 3D building plans generated quickly for construction and occupancy planning, asset purchase analysis and more.
The application facilitates the curation and consumption of building related datasets that include photos and 3D models in a simple and intuitive way. It is powered by a mix of backend services and asynchronous jobs that perform advanced data manipulation leveraging the latest deep learning technologies.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a fun and challenging role using cutting edge technology within a young, funded startup.