Apply for Middle/Senior Frontend Developer
December 21st, 2020
Kyiv, Kharkiv, Uzhgorod, Lviv, Dnipro, Remote
- Experience with large scale React.js applications
- Experience with React, Sass, W3 standard, Web APIs, Webpack, and GIT
- Working experience with component based architecture
- Ability to work individually on separated tasks
- High understanding of different technical solutions
- Level of English: Upper-Intermediate
As a plus
- Experience with HTML, CSS
- Experience in Full Stack development (especially with Java)
- Domain knowledge (igaming, payment solutions, sportsbetting, product development)
As a Senior Frontend developer you will become a core member and have an important role in building up a new sportsbook product.
- Executing on development tasks to build the frontend solutions
- Defining technical structure and implementing the product
- Collaboration with the rest of the cross-functional team and support to boost their skills to create a stimulating work environment
- Attending dailies, groomings and other ceremonies that is required by the agile methodology of the team
- High compensation according to your technical skills
- Long-term projects (12m+) with great Customers
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule
- Democratic management style & friendly environment
- WFH mode
- Annual Paid vacation — 15 b/days + unpaid vacation
- Paid sick leaves — 6 b/days per year
- Ukrainian official holidays
- Corporate Perks (external training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings)
- Cozy office in the center of the city
- Coffee, cookies and other goodies
- Professional and personal growth
Client’s company is a leading player in the rapidly growing market for online gaming via mobile, tablet and computer, with well-known brands and strong positions, primarily in casino and sports betting. The client is serving entertainment services in a $100bn industry that is fast growing.
You will work closely with a distributed client’s team from Stockholm, Umeå, Istanbul, London, Malta and Poland.
Today the company is a big player in the iGaming industry, operating more than 20 brands across the world with several gaming licenses.
Client’s team covers dozens of releases per week consisting of multiple deployables each and hundreds of millions of transactions every month.
They actively encourage people to explore new areas, new ways of working, new aspects of the business to continue learning and move forward in their careers. Taking risks is ok, as long as we are always learning which makes the client’s company the perfect environment.