Apply for Senior Full Stack Developer (React.js/Java)
November 6th, 2020
Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, Dnipro, Uzhgorod, Remote
- 7+ years of experience in software development
- Previous experience with large scale React applications and Java
- Working experience with microservice oriented architectures and component based architecture
- Experience with HTML, CSS, React, Sass, W3 standard, Web APIs, Webpack and GIT
- Hands-on experience with Tomcat, Springboot, Dropwizard, Kafka, Maven, Linux, Jenkins, Docker
- Proven experience with databases such as MySQL, MongoDB
- Good communication skills and self-driven/sufficient on technical solutions.
- Ability to execute on bigger projects without additional support
- Level of English: Upper-Intermediate
As a plus
- Domain knowledge of Sportsbook product
- Executing hands on development tasks
- Being part of discussions and decisions on the project
- Accommodating for good collaboration between different locations in the project
- Being an important person in an in-house team with the goal to create a new Sportsbook product
- Designing, building and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- Encouraging to new ideas
- Supporting the team to boost their skills to create a stimulating work environment
- Fixing defects and developing functional increments
- High compensation according to your technical skills
- Long-term projects (12m+) with great Customers
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule
- Democratic management style & friendly environment
- WFH mode
- Annual Paid vacation — 15 b/days + unpaid vacation
- Paid sick leaves — 6 b/days per year
- Ukrainian official holidays
- Corporate Perks (external training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings)
- Cozy office in the center of the city
- Coffee, cookies and other goodies
- Professional and personal growth
Client’s company is a leading player in the rapidly growing market for online gaming via mobile, tablet and computer, with well-known brands and strong positions, primarily in casino and sports betting. The client is serving entertainment services in a $100bn industry that is fast growing.
You will work closely with distributed client’s team from Stockholm, Umeå, Istanbul, London, Malta and Poland.
Today the company is a big player in the iGaming industry, operating more than 20 brands across the world with several gaming licenses.
Client’s team covers dozens of releases per week consisting of multiple deployables each and hundreds of millions of transactions every month.
They actively encourage people to explore new areas, new ways of working, new aspects of the business to continue learning and move forward in their careers. Taking risks is ok, as long as we are always learning which makes the client’s company the perfect environment.