Apply for Senior Full Stack Developer (React Native/Python)
November 16th, 2020
Kharkiv, Kyiv, Uzhhorod, Dnipro, Lviv, Remote
- 5+ years of experience in programming
- 3+ years of experience with React and React Native
- Basic experience with Python (Django)
- Good communication skills and self-driven/sufficient on technical solutions.
- Level of English: Fluent
- Watched all seasons of “Rick and Morty”
As a plus
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services
- Domain knowledge (SaaS platforms)
- CI/CD environment knowledge (CircleCI)
Being the main Senior Full Stack Developer for building a SaaS platform together with the VP of Engineering and supporting the development in the client’s company.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Communicate with team members regarding projects, development, tools, backlog and procedures
- Utilize skills in development areas including React, React Native, and Python
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Fix defects and develop functional increments
- High compensation according to your technical skills
- Long-term projects (12m+) with great Customers
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule
- Democratic management style & friendly environment
- WFH option (Possibility to work from home)
- Annual Paid vacation — 15 b/days + unpaid vacation
- Paid sick leaves — 6 b/days per year
- Ukrainian official holidays
- Corporate Perks (external training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings)
- Cozy office in the center of the city
- Coffee, cookies and other goodies
- Professional and personal growth
Canadian-based company is a platform to outline step-by-step processes with the team. A real-life sensual process hub for hosting insurance. This platform has plenty of features like Pay Statements Online, Receiving clients on the phone, or onboarding a client to auto policy.
The platform is a central place for all the company’s expertise and know-how; easy to use, easy to share, easy to manage. That’s a great place to implement more features and ideas in order to make the platform #1 insurance SaaS platform worldwide.