Apply for Senior Java Developer
February 3rd, 2021
Kyiv, Kharkiv, Uzhgorod, Lviv, Dnipro, Remote
- 5+ years of commercial experience with Java
- Strong working experience with Spring boot 2
- Good understanding of distributed systems in practice, as well as performance and scalability
- Strong knowledge of software design patterns, OOP and computer science fundamentals
- Experience working with at least one of popular SQL/NoSQL data storage like Postgres, MongoDB, DynamoDb etc.
- Good understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem-solving
- Experience working with Unit testing frameworks like JUnit, TestNG etc.
- Knowledge of Agile/Kanban/Lean software development, Jira, Git, testing and maintaining production code
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Passion to impact real change for real people
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or similar field)
- Level of English: Upper-Intermediate
As a plus
- Experience with Python, Typescript, Go and SQL
- Experience with popular Python libraries
- Medical billing domain knowledge
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain microservices, using IntelliJ, VScode, Git, Jira, Bitbucket, Docker, Kibana (ELK Stack), Jenkins, Nomad, Consul, Vault, Kafka, Airflow, Metabase
- Contribute to core backend services to deliver delightful end user experiences
- Payer integrations – support cost estimations, payment status, and remittance.
- Manage and enhance the billing tools within a platform
- Maintain and support data pipelines, ETL for analytics
- Ensure high quality code through unit tests and peer code reviews
- Help with existing tech-debt
- Use data driven approach to analyze usage/success of feature released
- Collaborate with Product/QA team to define new features and timelines
- High compensation according to your technical skills
- Long-term projects (12m+) with great Customers
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule
- Democratic management style & friendly environment
- WFH option (Possibility to work from home)
- Annual Paid vacation — 15 b/days + unpaid vacation
- Paid sick leaves — 6 b/days per year
- Ukrainian official holidays
- Corporate Perks (external training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings)
- Cozy office in the center of the city
- Coffee, cookies and other goodies
- Professional and personal growth
Client’s product platform is revolutionizing the healthcare experience by putting patients first. It is the undisputed market leader in doctor house calls, using technology to make delivery smart, efficient and highly personal. They obsess about every detail to ensure that they continue to extend our paradigm-shifting lead to deliver convenience, choice and transformative care to each and every one of patients.
In under four years, the platform has raised over $70 million in investment capital, delivered over 100,000 house calls and driven over $62 million in healthcare cost savings. It has a very wide range of notable investors, including: Paul Jacobs, Jeb Bush, Breyer Capital, IRA Capital, Trans-Pacific Technology Fund, Lionel Richie, and more. Additionally, client has won numerous distinguished awards, including: the Web Marketing Association 2018 MobileWebAward for Best Health Care Mobile Application, Top 50 in Digital Health, Most Tech-Friendly Provider, Fierce Innovation Awards – Healthcare 2017, Global Healthcare Magazine: Top 10 Healthcare CEOs, Top 40 Healthcare Transformers of 2018, Disruptor Daily’s Top 25 Influencers Shaping the Future of Healthcare, 10 CEOs transforming healthcare in America’, CES Innovation Awards, and more. The platform has over 100 major corporate clients and is covered as an in-network benefit with Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield of California, CareFirst, Cigna, Health Net, Medicare, and United Healthcare. Platform’s house calls are available across California, Atlanta, Georgia, and Northern Virginia/D.C.
Client’s platform is changing lives all around the nation. Great people working towards their mission allows for this progress, which is where you come in.