Apply for Senior/Lead Full Stack PHP Developer
November 11th, 2020
Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Lviv, Uzhgorod, Krakow, Remote
- 5+ years of experience in PHP
- Hands-on experience with Laravel
- Proven experience in MySQL
- Ability to work independently and self-manage
- Ability to use a variety of open source technologies and tools
- Great interpersonal relations
- Experience in creating SaaS platforms
- Ability to develop an app from scratch
- Level of English: Upper-Intermediate
- Encoding in PHP/Laravel according to arranged technical processes
- Covering the code with tests
- Participating in meet-ups with clients to discuss and take important decisions regarding technical processes
- Keeping records on the work performed
- Working on MVP
- Designing the app architecture, database, and billing integration
- Creating project documentation, backlog
- High compensation according to your technical skills
- Long-term projects (12m+) with great Customers
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule
- Democratic management style & friendly environment
- WFH option (Possibility to work from home)
- Annual Paid vacation — 15 b/days + unpaid vacation
- Paid sick leaves — 6 b/days per year
- Ukrainian official holidays
- Corporate Perks (external training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings)
- Cozy office in the center of the city
- Coffee, cookies and other goodies
- Professional and personal growth
Client’s company is a privately held telecommunications company that operates one of the largest globally connected IPv4+IPv6 networks in the world. Their focus is delivering low-latency, high performance BGP any cast for global businesses.
Brilliant opportunity to be a part of global project in telecommunication domain. Previously, the client built and released the 5th largest global network by number of peers (other ISPs) in the World.
The new service that is planned to be built from scratch allows users to deploy and manage basic virtual machines to different locations at an hourly cost. Hourly billing and resources – a clean and easy UI and not to “over fill” our service with k8s, object storage, and the thousand other features these platforms will include. The aim is to integrate the new portal with the client’s existing backend for resources, building a new frontend to manage billing and portal actions.
It’s planned to be a simple, easy, fast and no frills self-service platform.
It’s going to be build on PHP with adding new API(s) and SDK(s) to integrate with common DevOps toolsets (ansible, terraform, etc.) and always focus on being “light and easy”.