Apply for Senior Manual QA Engineer
November 9th, 2020
Kyiv, Kharkiv, Uzhgorod, Lviv, Dnipro, Remote
- 6+ years of experience in testing client /server-based web & mobile applications
- Understanding of Git, builds and testing against versions
- Experience in testing broken down parts of application (frontend, APIs, services)
- Understanding of debugging failing tests using dev console
- Ability to report bugs, prioritize and plan the fixes within squads
- Good understanding of analyzing requirements, performing impact assessments and estimating
- Understanding of relational databases; working knowledge of SQL
- Structured thinking and acting
- Level of English: Upper-Intermediate
As a plus
- Hands-on experience in automating testing
- Experience with JIRA or similar test management tools
- Experience with REST-API testing using Postman / SoapUI / REST-ASSURED or any other similar frameworks
- Experience with MongoDB or NoSQL databases
- Understanding of Cypress and Selenium test automation frameworks
- Experience working in Agile methods like SCRUM / KANBAN
- Experience with complex systems with several external integrations, multiple languages, and currencies
As a Senior QA engineer, you will participate in test case creation and execution activities.
- Analyzing user stories and creating test cases to cover all the different user combinations
- Executing test cases to identify bugs and improving the software quality
- Running regression tests for every release
- Writing and maintaining automation tests for new/existing features
- Estimating test activities to better gauge how long a test activity might take to complete
- Supporting Product Owner to breakdown epic stories into sizeable development chunks to ensure there is a stream of smaller tasks available for test
- Assisting in planning and controlling the test environment to make sure test environments are in healthy condition for test activities
- Coordinating test activities during different phases of the project
- Communicating with all stakeholders to report the status of the test and to highlighting any issues that might hamper the release
- High compensation according to your technical skills
- Long-term projects (12m+) with great Customers
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule
- Democratic management style & friendly environment
- WFH mode
- Annual Paid vacation — 15 b/days + unpaid vacation
- Paid sick leaves — 6 b/days per year
- Ukrainian official holidays
- Corporate Perks (external training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings)
- Cozy office in the center of the city
- Coffee, cookies and other goodies
- Professional and personal growth
Client’s company is a leading player in the rapidly growing market for online gaming via mobile, tablet and computer, with well-known brands and strong positions, primarily in casino and sports betting. The client is serving entertainment services in a $100bn industry that is fast growing.
You will work closely with distributed client’s team from Stockholm, Umeå, Istanbul, London, Malta and Poland.
Today the company is a big player in the iGaming industry, operating more than 20 brands across the world with several gaming licenses.
Client’s team covers dozens of releases per week consisting of multiple deployables each and hundreds of millions of transactions every month.
They actively encourage people to explore new areas, new ways of working, new aspects of the business to continue learning and move forward in their careers. Taking risks is ok, as long as we are always learning which makes the client’s company the perfect environment.