Apply for Senior Mobile Application Developer
December 18th, 2020
Kyiv, Kharkiv, Uzhgorod, Lviv, Dnipro, Remote
- 6+ years of experience in development of large scale mobile applications with multiple branding
- Experience with hybrid (Web) mobile app development
- Strong understanding of iOS software design patterns
- Working experience with Swift/Objective-C
- Ability to manage and organize release procedures of multiple Apps
- Knowledge of Mobile CI/CD tools (e.g. GitLab CI)
- Knowledge of Data Structures & Algorithms
- Desire to work with a cross-platform tech stack
- Level of English: Upper-Intermediate
As a plus
- Strong understanding of Android software design patterns (e.g. MVC, MVVM, MVP)
- Experience with Webview Wrappers
- Knowledge of Kotlin or Java
- Experience on 3rd party tools (e.g. Firebase, Google Analytics etc.)
As a Senior Mobile Application developer you will participate in developing Webview Wrapper Application.
- Maintaining and managing releases (Develop necessary CI, CD processes)
- Maintenance of the apps (stability, crashes etc.)
- Developing desired features
- Attending dailies, groomings and other ceremonies that is required by the agile methodology of the team
- Follow the updates on project website, implementing necessary changes accordingly
- High compensation according to your technical skills
- Long-term projects (12m+) with great Customers
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule
- Democratic management style & friendly environment
- WFH mode
- Annual Paid vacation — 15 b/days + unpaid vacation
- Paid sick leaves — 6 b/days per year
- Ukrainian official holidays
- Corporate Perks (external training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings)
- Cozy office in the center of the city
- Coffee, cookies and other goodies
- Professional and personal growth
Client’s company is a leading player in the rapidly growing market for online gaming via mobile, tablet and computer, with well-known brands and strong positions, primarily in casino and sports betting. The client is serving entertainment services in a $100bn industry that is fast growing.
You will work closely with a distributed client’s team from Stockholm, Umeå, Istanbul, London, Malta and Poland.
Today the company is a big player in the iGaming industry, operating more than 20 brands across the world with several gaming licenses.
Client’s team covers dozens of releases per week consisting of multiple deployables each and hundreds of millions of transactions every month.
They actively encourage people to explore new areas, new ways of working, new aspects of the business to continue learning and move forward in their careers. Taking risks is ok, as long as we are always learning which makes the client’s company the perfect environment.