Apply for Senior Test Automation Engineer
December 18th, 2020
Kyiv, Kharkiv, Uzhgorod, Lviv, Dnipro, Remote
- 4+ years of experience in automation testing
- Understanding of Git, builds and testing against versions
- Understanding of Jenkins or similar build management tools
- Ability to debug failing tests using dev console
- Ability to coordinate with squads on failed tests and upcoming feature changes
- Executing against BrowserStack and real devices
- Proactivity to review results / failures / investigations
- Level of English: Upper-Intermediate
As a plus
- Knowledge of Core Java, Selenium
- Experience with reporting using TestNG, mocha, TestRail,
- Knowledge of API automation with RESTAssured or FitNesse
- Developing and maintaining existing test cases in Cypress and Selenium automation framework
- Working with RestAssured for API testing
- Creating and maintaining Jenkins pipeline jobs
- Using Galen Framework for Visual regression automation
- Running Cypress Test automation in Google Kubernetes Engine to facilitate on-demand scaling of automation requests of different teams at the same time
- Performing lot of technical testing with writing SQL queries
- Working with App automation
- Ensuring releases are happening smoothly
- High compensation according to your technical skills
- Long-term projects (12m+) with great Customers
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule
- Democratic management style & friendly environment
- WFH mode
- Annual Paid vacation — 15 b/days + unpaid vacation
- Paid sick leaves — 6 b/days per year
- Ukrainian official holidays
- Corporate Perks (external training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings)
- Cozy office in the center of the city
- Coffee, cookies and other goodies
- Professional and personal growth
Client’s company is a leading player in the rapidly growing market for online gaming via mobile, tablet and computer, with well-known brands and strong positions, primarily in casino and sports betting. The client is serving entertainment services in a $100bn industry that is fast growing.
You will work closely with a distributed client’s team from Stockholm, Umeå, Istanbul, London, Malta and Poland.
Today the company is a big player in the iGaming industry, operating more than 20 brands across the world with several gaming licenses.
Client’s team covers dozens of releases per week consisting of multiple deployables each and hundreds of millions of transactions every month.
They actively encourage people to explore new areas, new ways of working, new aspects of the business to continue learning and move forward in their careers. Taking risks is ok, as long as we are always learning which makes the client’s company the perfect environment.