Apply for Senior UI/UX Designer
December 11th, 2020
Kyiv, Kharkiv, Uzhgorod, Lviv, Dnipro, Remote
- 4+ years of experience in UI/UX design
- Solid experience with Figma or similar tools
- Understanding of the logic behind design systems
- Experience in using data-driven decision-making in designs
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities at the same time
- Experience in working in an agile environment and comfortable in discussing solutions with developers, product owners and stakeholders to ensure output excellence
- Creative and solution-oriented mindset
- Ambitious and driven
- Level of English: Upper-Intermediate
As a plus
- Understanding of HTML/CSS
- Interest in improving the system to its fullest potential
The team currently caters for 22 brands with two design systems with unique UI for each brand. As a Senior UI/UX designer, you will be a part of an awesome team that develops and maintains everything from branding to user journeys and be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining user journeys and UI branding guidelines for all company brands
- Working closely with all UI/UX designers located in Stockholm and Malta to ensure the design language is as coherent as possible
- Working closely with project agile teams & enable markets so that they can perform to their fullest potential
- Building and maintaining a healthy design system
- Enable and ensure the highest possible delivery and quality at all times
- High compensation according to your technical skills
- Long-term projects (12m+) with great Customers
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule
- Democratic management style & friendly environment
- WFH mode
- Annual Paid vacation — 15 b/days + unpaid vacation
- Paid sick leaves — 6 b/days per year
- Ukrainian official holidays
- Corporate Perks (external training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings)
- Cozy office in the center of the city
- Coffee, cookies and other goodies
- Professional and personal growth
Client’s company is a leading player in the rapidly growing market for online gaming via mobile, tablet and computer, with well-known brands and strong positions, primarily in casino and sports betting. The client is serving entertainment services in a $100bn industry that is fast growing.
You will work closely with a distributed client’s team from Stockholm, Umeå, Istanbul, London, Malta and Poland.
Today the company is a big player in the iGaming industry, operating more than 20 brands across the world with several gaming licenses.
Client’s team covers dozens of releases per week consisting of multiple deployables each and hundreds of millions of transactions every month.
They actively encourage people to explore new areas, new ways of working, new aspects of the business to continue learning and move forward in their careers. Taking risks is ok, as long as we are always learning which makes the client’s company the perfect environment.