What’s so special about Flutter?
Flutter is an open-source mobile application development framework established by Google. It is utilized to create apps for Android and iOS, along with being the main technique of developing apps for Google Fuchsia. The Flutter framework includes two range of widgets which correspond to specific design languages. Material Design widgets implement Google’s design language of the same name, and Cupertino widgets imitate Apple’s iOS design.
Interest in Flutter: March 2018 – April 2019
Source: google trends
Using Flutter, you simply have to write app one time rather writing two code: for Android and iOS. Flutter involves a complete set of widgets that provides perfect UX on both platforms. It allows the final implementation of Material Design, Google’s open system. Widgets give attributes like navigation, scrolling, images to implement complete native appearance.
Image source: flutter.dev
Flutter is produced established on the principles of modern mobile applications where you can simply create UI elements in only several lines of codes. While you build a Flutter based app, you have to keep in mind the formulation:
- android – for creating the Android app.
- assets – for saving pictures, data repository so on.
- ios – for creating the iOS app.
- lib – includes the principal code of an app.
- test – for system measurement.
Some of our recent projects involving Flutter
How Flutter-created applications engage with platforms
Everything ingenious is easy! Flutter provides the widget tree and applies it to a platform canvas. This is helpful and uncomplicated. Its Hot-Reload ability enables real-time development experience.
Here are 5 reasons why you should build your next mobile app on Flutter with KitRUM
Flutter is constantly improving and adding many features for developers, we are in a constant state of learning it and improving our skills within this framework. The KitRUM team has big plans ahead and we are planning to grow our flutter expertise because we see great potential in it. These are the main 5 reasons why you should choose the KitRUM team among all other Flutter enthusiasts:
- We have access to the top talent in Mexico, Poland, and Ukraine for flexible rates.
- Our flexible dedicated teams are richly awarded and motivated for great achievements in software development.
- We run client projects all around the Globe and our practitioners share their skills and knowledge within the KitRUM global team.
- Our clients are always pleased with our work, and this is proven by many positive reviews.
- We have a wide range of expertise; way broader than just Flutter.
Get your own proposal, customised specifically for your business needs
We are always ready to realize your brilliant idea.