Current job openings at KitRUM
Lead the architecting, design and development of new product features for production quality services, collaborating with internal and external partners and identify scaling opportunities to improve product performance and the ability to meet community demand.
Help lead and participate in the team’s software processes
Create a stellar developer experience (DX) for Neuromation community, whether they are just starting with Deep Learning or veteran AI Research Engineers.
Experience communicating in a distributed team environment working as a part of high-functioning engineering organizations
Solid knowledge of Python including asynchronous programming and general interest in the language and it’s community process
5+ years experience with architecting and developing large-scale cloud applications and services.
What you’ll need to succeed
A minimum of 2 years exposure to the following:
- PHP – WordPress
- cPanel / DNS Servers exposure
- SEM & SEO knowledge or exposure will be highly desirable
Your new role
Due to unprecedented growth, our client is on the hunt for a self-motivated, and hungry Web Developer to support the marketing operations and have a genuine interest in furthering your skills and capabilities, including your desire to learn both the technical and creative aspects of digital marketing
In this role you will:
- Create software that is customer centric and will allow customers to use smart technology to build their businesses.
- Work on a tech stack that includes but is not limited to Java, React, Struts, Spring Boot, jQuery, MySQL and AWS, within a Microservices architecture, with all the benefits that provides.
- Work closely with the team and CTO to ensure high quality software design and architecture.
To be considered you will:
- Be able to demonstrate a passion for coding and a strong belief in collaborating closely with your colleagues
- We are also open to established back-end developers from a variety of technical backgrounds.
- Be used to talking to non-technical colleagues to understand the business requirements, understanding priorities and estimating your work on an ongoing basis.
- Ideally demonstrate knowledge and experience implementing design patterns, Test Driven Development, CI/CD and other software development best practices.
Full Stack Developer
Your technical skills:
- Angular JS / Single Page Application concepts
- Object Orientated Programming (Java, .Net, or Typescript)
- Bootstrap UI framework / CSS3
- NodeJS / Grunt / Gulp
- Git / GitHub / Jenkins / Confluence
What’s in it for you?
In exchange for your exceptional technical skills, customer focused performance & out of the box thinking you’ll be reward with a career changing experience only consulting can provide.
Want to join our team?
Feel free to contact us at any time!